All of us adore them biscuits! I understand I do. But I make an effort to prevent them because I understand how unhealthy they’re. But not consistently. Here is a recipe for cookies that are healthy, and I dont mean using artificial sweeteners.
These chocolate avocado biscuits, have the avocado. These biscuits are all-natural and not terrible for you! Avocados are soft and rich, thus, they make an excellent replacement for butter that is unhealthy. You cant taste the avocado, so dont freak out.
Here is the recipe
- 2 oz all-natural unsweetened chocolate melted down in 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 all-natural avocado
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted organic almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 organic egg and one all-natural egg white
- 2 tbs all-natural cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tbs all-natural almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Puree avocado in a food processor or high speed blender until very smooth
- Add other ingredients, one at a time and pulse until the batter is smooth
- Cool the batter in the refrigerator for one hour
- Fill a pastry bag and pipe batter onto cookie sheet, or drop the batter by heaping tbs.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes.